1.SPLASH at Streets Beach at Southbank Parklands, its FREE
2. PARKS discover Roma Street Parklands, Brisbane City Botanic Gardens, Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens, Mt Coot-tha Lookout and hikes
3. ATP CUP see Brisbane International tennis championships live, 3 – 12 January 2020
4. CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Kurios: Cabinet of Curiosities – Brisbane, 10-26 January 2020
5. PICNIC & BBQ at Kangaroo Point, South Bank Parklands and Roma Street Parklands
6. ICECREAM find and taste test Brisbane’s best icecream, gelato and sorbet.
7. KAYAK Brisbane River on a twilight or dawn kayaking or boating tour
8. ANIMALS visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Australia Zoo, Sea World
9. THEME PARKS take a day trip to the Gold Coast for a day at some of Australia’s best theme parks
10. BRISBANE ICONIC ATTRACTIONS check out The Wheel of Brisbane, Story Bridge Climb, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, QAGOMA, Queen Street Mall, South Bank Cultural Precinct
11. SCENIC LOOKOUT from Mount Coot-tha lookout, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Wheel of Brisbane and Story Bridge Climb
TERRACE ON GREGORY offer family friendly one and two bedroom apartments, close to public transport, 3kms from Brisbane CBD, walk to dining and bars, complete with an Oasis style swimming pool, gym and car parking. BOOK YOUR BOWEN HILLS / BRISBANE ACCOMMODATION.