Visiting Brisbane’s riverside City Botanic Gardens is a blissful way to spend an afternoon, relax and enjoy a picnic lunch or take an early morning saunter and soak up some sunshine.
Brisbane City Botanic Gardens is filled with lush and colourful attractions:
- The Bamboo Grove boasts 23 bamboo species
- The Brolgas sculpture is a bronze sculpture created by Queensland artist Lindsay Daen.
- Ornamental ponds that have been in place since 1960
- Spectacular river frontage, great for walking, cycling and riverside picnics in the shade
- Riverstage is host to a range of large scale events and artists each year
Other things to do:
- Take a self guided walk
- Learn about the history of the gardens, a part of Brisbane’s history and building
- Enjoy coffee or lunch at The Gardens Club Café, open from 8am-4pm daily serving coffee, food and drinks.
- The City Botanic Gardens is also a popular location for weddings and private functions providing a stunning setting for your event.
Take some time to enjoy this iconic Brisbane landmark, City Botanic Gardens.
Terrace on Gregory provides spacious one and two bedroom apartment accommodation in Fortitude Valley just a footstep away from all of Brisbane’s top attractions. Book your Brisbane Apartment Accommodation today.