Queensland Art Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art sit side by side with the Brisbane river, known as QAGOMA the entity is guardian for over 17 000 historical, modern and contemporary works of art.
Located at the cultural precinct at South Bank, QAGOMA also operates retail outlets, cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy a meal or a drink during your visit.
- Me, Myselfie and I – on until April 22, GOMA
- Picasso The Collard Suite – on until April 15, QAG
- Measures of Distance – on until July 29, GOMA
- Noel Mckenna, Landscape Mapped – on until April 2, QAG
- Time and Tides, Art in the Torres Strait Islands – on until 5 August 2018, GOMA
For more details and more exhibitions at the Queensland Art Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane visit WHAT’S ON QAGOMA
Terrace on Gregory is situated in Fortitude Valley just 10minutes from South Bank and 5 minutes to Brisbane CBD. Relax in comfortable apartment accommodation with pool, spa and gym. Book your Brisbane Apartment Accommodation now.