Visiting Brisbane with your family is excellent with lots to discover and plenty of FREE and low cost activities to get involved in. Here’s our top 10 must do Brisbane family activities and they’re all FREE!
- Streets Beach – take a trip to South Bank Parklands and go for a splash at the enticing Streets beach
- B-R-I-S-B-A-N-E sign Family Photo – this colourful sign with the Brisbane CBD skyline behind makes a great Brisbane family holiday social media snap, its at South Bank.
- Cycle the City River Loop – starting at Kangaroo Point head over the Story Bridge, down along the city riverfront boardwalk and past the City Botanic Gardens. Next lap two sides of the city making your way to Kurilpa Bridge, matchstick bridge and finally Clem Jones Promenade. Bring your own bike or hire a bike from CityCycle from $2.
- Picnic at Kangaroo Point Cliffs – enjoy a sunset picnic dinner
- Sunrise at Mt Coot-tha – there’s nothing like the freshness of a new dawn
- Ride the FREE ferry – see the city from the water on the CityHopper
- City Botanic Gardens – Brisbane’s heritage listed gardens
- Ride up the Clock Tower at Brisbane City Hall – it only takes 10minutes
- QAGOMA – art, culture and air-conditioning!
- Explore the local farmer’s markets – Jan Powers Powerhouse Markets (Sat) and Brisbane City Markets (Wed)
Have fun discovering Brisbane with your family, plan your family holiday and book you apartment stays.
TERRACE ON GREGORY apartment accommodation is just 3kms from Brisbane CBD offering one and two bedroom apartments with swimming pool and free parking. BOOK YOUR BOWEN HILLS/BRISBANE FAMILY ACCOMMODATION.