Have fun alongside your family with these top picks when you discover Brisbane with your kids.
- Streets Beach – FREE swimming precinct at South Bank
- Story Bridge – walk it, cycle it or even climb it on an adventure Story Bridge Climb
- Wheel of Brisbane – ride in your own private gondola, the sky’s the limit
- Riverside Markets – at Brisbane City Botanic Gardens, music, food, market stalls along the riverside
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary – who doesn’t want to cuddle a koala
- City Hopper – cruise the Brisbane river for FREE on the City Hopper Ferry
- The Workshops Rail Museum – discover Queensland’s interactive heritage railway experience
- Queensland Maritime Museum – one of Australia’s largest maritime museums
- Mt Coot-tha – walk, run, lookout, picnic, do it all at Mt Coot-tha
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens – check out the Hide ‘N’ Seek kids trail
Discover it all and much more in and around Brisbane; the outdoor lifestyle city is perfect for families with warm weather and lots of outdoor space and places to swim, walk, cycle and discover.
Terrace On Gregory offer one and two bedroom apartments 5minutes to Brisbane CBD, with FREE parking and sparkling swimming pool perfect for your Spring and Summer Holidays. BOOK YOUR BOWEN HILLS/BRISBANE ACCOMMODATION.