The Museum of Brisbane presents a select number of tours throughout the cities historical sites.
Clock Tower Tours
Take in a bird’s-eye view of the city from the cities Clock Tower at 87.47metres high, which has been in operation since 1930.
Daily, 10.15am – 4.45pm, every 15minutes
Free Admission , obtain a ticket from the Museum of Brisbane reception counter on level 3.
- After-Dark Clock Tower Tours – Daily – Free
- Brisbane City Hall Organ and Auditorium Tour – Fortnightly – Free – Bookings Required
- City Hall Tours – Daily – Free – Bookings Required
- Museum Highlights Tour – Daily
- Grand Designs: Walking Tour of City Hall and Roma Street Parkland – Tuesdays – Free – Bookings Required
For more information please visit Museum of Brisbane.
Terrace on Gregory is located in Bowen Hills just 3kms from Brisbane CBD’s attractions and highlights. Stay in well-appointed one and two bedroom apartments with swimming pool, free secure parking and walking to dining and entertainment. Book your Brisbane Holiday Accommodation today.